
Happy Birthday Jackson!! Well year 2 has officially begun. It started out like any other day. We had breakfast, watched Peep, and played. I needed to run some errands, so we dressed and left the house. Today's meltdown occurred at the grocery store. It all happened when we turned down the frozen foods isle and there they were. BALLS, BALLS, BALLS. I stuck to my guns. NO, NO, NO. And then the tears and screaming began.
I finished my shopping with only 2 people actually pointing out that a tantrum was occurring. We got home and Jackson went right to bed for his nap. 2 hours later, all better. I love this age. It is like having a wild animal as a pet, most of the time they can be okay, but watch out then they are not.
So now we are ending the day watching Peep. Happy Birthday Jackson, Mommy and Daddy love you very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment